Forest Floor Tablerunner Kit – by Lynette Anderson Designs
A bird’s eye view of the forest floor, a peek at what’s hidden beneath the towering trees and ferns – set around a background of subtle print hexagons you will find an array of pretty embroidered flowers, buzzing bee’s, appliqued toadstools, hearts and more.
Finished size approx. 21.5” x 13.5”
This kit includes:- a colour pattern with template sheets, and a brand new concept of a digitally printed fabric panel that includes all the fabrics you need to make the Forest Floor Tablerunner, including the pre-printed stitchery background and binding fabric.
Get started on the project by cutting the swatches apart and then using the instructions in the pattern.
You Will Need to Add:
- 42 x 1” pre-cut water soluble hexies or traditional paper hexagons
- Embroidery Floss, I used Valdani 6 strand floss #519 green olives, #154 antique gold, #511 black sea, #P10 antique violet, #P8 old rose, #512 chimney dust, #548 blackened khaki brown, #078 aged wine and #578 primitive blue
- 18” x 25” backing fabric
- Apliquick rods, optional
- Appliqué paper, optional
- 18” x 25” batting
- Roxanne’s Glue Baste-It, optional
- Fabric glue pen, optional
- 18” x 25” fusible stitchery stabilizer, optional
- General sewing supplies