Matilda’s own 4.5 Inch Square Quilting Ruler – Made for Little Patch Of Heaven
This 4.5 inch imperial fibre optic square ruler will make light work of creating accurate squares for your projects.
This ruler is very easy to use and is a very handy size so you will soon find yourself using it for more than cutting squares! If you are an avid sewer or quilter, or maybe just starting out, you must be able to relate to the hurdles of not finding the proper equipment to carry out your tasks. One of the most basic tools for quilting and sewing includes rulers. However, when it comes to sewing and quilting, you may need a variety of sizes and types of rulers for different tasks. Speed and efficiency are two of the most important things when quilting so having a variety of rulers of different sizes makes for light work.
Here are some of the many benefits and advantages of the 4.5 inch square ruler:
– This Ruler is the smaller companion to the ever popular 6.5 x 6.5 inch square ruler. This means you will find cutting squares and triangles even easier without the need to trim down and waste material. You may think 2 inches won’t make that much difference but trust us when we say you will love using this ruler and the time it saves you.
– The size of this ruler is perfect for your special projects. The markings on this ruler are at 1/8 inch intervals. This means you can be confident with all your markings. The size of this ruler means that for any projects with smaller squares you will be able to easily cut your desired lengths without the hassle of manipulating a large and bulky ruler. An example of such a project is rag quilts.
– The markings on this ruler have been laser cut into 3mm thick acrylic. These digitally etched markings are the most precise and accurate markings you can find and will not fade over time. The ruler is a product of Australia and is made by Matilda’s Own
– This ruler is extremely convenient and multi-faceted. The imperial fibre optic square ruler can be easily used on all kinds of fabric, be it light or dark, due to its easy to read fluro green colour.
– Translucent fibre optic plastic allows you to clearly view and cut the underlying fabric to a high degree of accuracy
– The markings are digitally etched into the ruler to a 1/1200th of an inch accuracy
– Laser engraved
– The unique green colour works on any colour fabric