Matilda’s Own Printfuse – A Printable Fusible Stabiliser – Equivalent to Appli kay Wonder
50cm wide x 9.1 metre roll
Easily create your own appliqué patterns using your own printer, transfer your designs to Printfuse and then fuse to fabric to turn them into applique.
Matilda’s Own Printfuse is a pressure sensitive fusible stabiliser. It can be repositioned many times, however once heat is applied, Printfuse is permanently bonded to almost any fabric.
* Prepare the print image to the correct size on your PC.
* Place one sheet of Printfuse into the printer tray and commence printing.
* Allow a few minutes for ink to dry.
* Press the Printfuse to the wrong side of your fabric using a medium setting on your iron (no steam). The fusible side of Printfuse is the soft exposed side. Hold the iron in place for 3 seconds and then turn over and iron the fabric side.
* Once cooled, cut out your design.
* Peel back the protective release paper to reveal the sticky surface. It is best to let the appliqué cool before removing the paper.
* Position the appliqué onto your quilt or garment and press into place. (Can be repositioned many times).
* When happy with placement, press both the appliqué side and the fabric side for the best bonding. (Bonds permanently to most fabrics)