Mundial Signature Series 445-6 Forged, Fully Nickel Plated 6 Inch (15cm) Sewing Scissors.
Mundial Classic Forged Scissors are made of the finest high carbon steel, hot drop forged and fully nickel plated, sonic seal. Mundial’s special Knife Edge technology, available on Classic Forged Dressmakers’ Shears, features a precision cut blade that glides through multiple layers of fabric with ease, delivering optimum results executed with one pointed and one rounded tip.
Scissors for light to medium cutting tasks such as trimming and clipping seams and cutting threads etc.
Under normal conditions, this product is lifetime guaranteed against any defects in materials or craftsmanship.
Care and Use Tips for a Lifetime of Performance
Properly cared for, quality scissors and shears will last for many years.
Here are a few tips on the care and use of Mundial scissors and shears.
• To clean blades, wipe them after each use with a clean, soft cloth; do not use water.
• Oil the pivot screw on scissors and shears every few months. Place a drop of oil on the screw, open and close a few times and wipe off excess oil.
• Never force a cut. If scissors cannot complete the cut, stop cutting. Cut heavy materials near the pivot, not near the tips of the blades.
• Cut carefully; hitting metal or plastic objects can cause nicks in the blades, damaging them and minimizing their cutting effectiveness.
• Handle carefully; dropping scissors can knock them out of alignment, reducing cutting accuracy.
• Store in a pouch or wrapina clean cloth in a safe, dry place to prevent accidents and damage.
• Blades should be sharpened if they do not cut evenly from pivot point to tip.
Mundial Shears are manufactured in Brazil.