HANCY’S POUNCE PAD CHALK REFILL – BLUE
WASH OUT Blue chalk for use in our Hancy Pounce Pad. The perfect tool for transferring any sized stencil to your fabric for machine or hand embroidery. It’s a great idea to do a test sample on your fabric first. So easy to use, saves time and is very accurate, leaves no residue behind. Lay your stencil down where you want the pattern and gently wipe the filled pounce pad over it (pad sold separately) and the design is transferred. This package contains 4oz of blue pounce powder refill and is non-toxic.
– Handy Quilt Pounce Refills come in an easy to use, zip bag.
– Just remove the cap and pour into the reservoir.
– Quilt Pounce by Hancy’s is a real time saver for hand and machine quilters. It doesn’t pull or stretch your fabric.
– Saving hours of marking and easier on your hands compared with tracing with a pencil which can stretch your fabric
– Simply fill the Quilt Pounce pad’s large inner reservoir with the chalk powder and position your stencil where you want it and gently wipe the pad across the surface of the stencil. Lift the stencil off. Time to sew!
– Transferring any size stencil is so easy and extremely accurate
– Gently blow off excess powder which is nontoxic if necessary (avoid inhalation)
– Complete instructions and helpful hints are included