The Ultimate Quilt Pounce White Iron Off Pounce POWDER REFILL
Why trace all those lines with a pencil and risk stretching your fabric when you can be done with one swipe?
The Ultimate Pounce Powder is a light white powder – a type of tailors chalk that irons off with steam or dry iron. There is enough powder to easily refill the Pad (sold separately) 3-4 times, enough to mark a few large quilts. Ironing it off is the easiest way to remove it but by no means the only way. Sometimes when you’re using a poly batting or metallic thread you may not want to iron it away. It will come off easily with a damp cloth. It also brushes off. It will iron off from the back if you have delicate applique you may not want to iron over.
This package contains 2oz of White pounce powder and is non-toxic.
– Handy Quilt Pounce Refills come in an easy to use, zip bag.
– Just remove the cap and pour into the reservoir of the Pounce Pad (sold separately).
– Quilt Pounce by Hancy’s is a real time saver for hand and machine quilters. It doesn’t pull or stretch your fabric.
– Saving hours of marking and easier on your hands compared with tracing with a pencil which can stretch your fabric
– Simply fill the Quilt Pounce pad’s large inner reservoir with the chalk powder and position your stencil where you want it and gently wipe the pad across the surface of the stencil. Lift the stencil off. Time to sew!
– Transferring any size stencil is so easy and extremely accurate
– Gently blow off excess powder which is nontoxic if necessary (avoid inhalation)
– Complete instructions and helpful hints are included
Empty pads and other colours of chalk are available in my store 🙂