HANCY’S POUNCE PAD & CHALK STARTER KIT with WASH OUT PINK CHALK
This kit includes the Quilt Box Pounce Applicator and a bag of the Ultimate Pounce Powder. The pounce powder is pink, a type of tailor’s chalk that washes out in the wash. You will find enough powder from the kit to refill the pad reservoir at least 2-3 times making it a great economical way to buy. There is inexpensive refills available when needed. The Quilt Pounce Pad reservoir can be refilled over and over again.
This marking powder in brush or wash off only. It will NOT IRON OFF. Not recommended for quilts you don’t plan to wash.
– Quilt Pounce by Hancy’s is a real time saver for hand and machine quilters. It doesn’t pull or stretch your fabric.
– Saving hours of marking and easier on your hands compared with tracing with a pencil which can stretch your fabric
– Simply fill the Quilt Pounce pad’s large inner reservoir with the chalk powder and position your stencil where you want it and gently wipe the pad across the surface of the stencil. Lift the stencil off. Time to sew.
– Transferring any size stencil is so easy and extremely accurate
– Gently blow off excess powder which is nontoxic (avoid inhalation)
– Complete instructions and helpful hints are included
Store your Quilt Pounce Pad in its tray upside down. This keeps the powder from settling in the pad and over-saturating it