Vilene Vliesofix Bondaweb Double Sided Web Adhesive Paperback 30cm wide for Applique, Quilting, Patchwork and more.
PER METRE Listing
IRON-ON ADHESIVE ON PAPER CARRIER
Bondaweb® is a web adhesive on paper. The paper supports the web while drawing as well as ironing. With Bondaweb®, different materials and fabrics can be fused together by ironing, very easily. Bondaweb® is ideal for fancy appliqués and textile handicrafts in all forms and colours as well as for repairs. With Bondaweb® you can let your creative streak run wild!
For almost all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and, at lower temperatures, also for leather
No shifting when zigzag-stichting
Method of use:
1. Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
2. Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
3. Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing. With the coated side down place on the fabric.
4. With a damp cloth lightly iron each area for about 10 seconds.
5. To complete a process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.
Washable in temperatures up to 60 °C or dry cleanable
This listing is for 1 metre of Vliesofix, if you enter 1 in the quantity box, you will receive 1 metre, 2 will give you 2 metres and so on. Amounts lower than 5 metres will be folded and posted in a tracked envelope. More than 5 metre lots will be rolled and posted as a parcel. If you are looking for larger quantities, I have listings for rolls available in the following quantities – 5M, 10M, 20M & 30M